Thursday, April 15, 2010

Moving Forward

After vomitting everything out, I didnt feel much better. Last night i even woke up at 3+ just to check on facebook. I couldnt sleep well. My heart hurts and I dont want to make her cry.
But deep down, I know its not possible. Things have accumulated in me and I had to vent it out.

Today I wore the ring the entire day since i woke up. I'm not trying to prove anything but its just to remind me of the r/s and the love i have for her.

Even though its been just 13 months, its the longest r/s i had. I cried so hard for her the last time at CMPB and right now i'm about to break into tears just typing this.

I have alot of work today but i am typing here. I'm crazy.

She said i'm taking things for granted. I haven enjoyed any benefit and thats called enjoying benefit ? Sending her to work should be a polite move, not a compulsary move.
I know i dont own a bike or van her exs does. I cant stand by her all the time but i spend all my free time on her.
I dont have much money but end of the month i'm always negative cos i spend it on us.