Thursday, April 15, 2010

Heartfelt emotions

Many friends say my love is tough. I had a demanding gf. I know i love her too much to leave her.. This time I know i purposely lied about going meet them up. BUT.. its to meet friends.. not to have a fling or have sex with another girl.. In my mind, all i thought about was ANGER and i needed to drink so much that it could make me drunk..
Morning when she woke up she was cold to me already. I know its because i didnt send her to work. The last time i did that, she complained that i left her to go work herself and i didnt care about her. How could i not care about her. I noticed that from 1 glance in her room, I bought alot alot of stuff for her. I even bothered to always think about her when I'm out shopping for my things. I would think about her when I'm alone at lunch. Every morning first thing i do when i use the com is also to check on her facebook.
Love is so difficult. I dunno if I could have done more if it was other girls. But so far in other r/s i havent. I have committed so much i only save up to buy stuff for her. I even think many times when i want to buy myself something. I wanted to get a belt for a long time and its only 30 dollars. I didnt buy it cos i know i need the money so we could go out and buy stuff. I also havent gone to the cobbler to get another rubber sole.
She felt she was inferior to my family. But she didnt know that i spend much much more time with her than with the whole family. I would go to her place even more than my place. I spend so much more time on her than anyone else. I dont want to end up a slave. But i realise i couldnt even ask her to do things for me. I was expecting her to come meet me for lunch some day in this entire holiday but it was never realised. I even hinted her so obviously i wanted to buy the comic. Its so cheap but she couldnt have the heart to do it. For many months i would get her a little something. This month i saw a key chain digital photo frame. I couldnt get it cos i'm in debt for credit cards and I didnt tell her about it.
I needed freedom to just do my own things and to save on expenses. We previously argued about money and she say I should plan my own finance and not always complain she spend my money. I couldnt talk about it. I know it would sparkle another big fight.
Even this time meeting friends up i had to go discreetly after she goes to sleep. How pathetic. I have grown to keep it so quarrels dont happen.
I loved her. and i continue to do so... I even spent time to go marina square to change her nail polish. I also sacrificed my lunch time to go get her voucher.