Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Wallet and wallet

Went to walk around during lunch time.

Saw the Braun Buffel Boutique and saw many nice wallets.


But i only selected 3 to zoom down on my choice.

REISE 338 $143
T3 LZ 312 $129
MACHT 310 $106

The shop says hard leather wallets are more lasting which i agree...
Was thinking of getting a black wallet..
WHat i wanted is only enough to put my cards and the logo nice...
Actually MACHT the logo is nice.. but dunno my cards enough or not.
But within the 3 its the cheapest lor...

i know i upset darling because of this. Therefore i put it here so at least next time i can buy it myself.

Bag actually the FreshBox 1 really nice.. too bad they change liao.. didnt ask them if they will have stock elsewhere..
I need a bag to normally go out enough le.. go work nvm la.. can carry any lousy bag also..
Slowly see other bags for work ..
I always wanted a backpack but didnt quite find the ideal 1 which stole my attention to buy it on the spot.